Sunday, August 9, 2009

the KAYA day~~~

9th:
cooked fish porridge in the afternoon... put it the maggie chicken stock bought yday in giant... surprisingly.. the porridge smell real nice when cooking.. hahaha.. first time cook with that la.. i simply put in only... LOL... overall the porridge still ok la... erm... the fish kinda salty.. cz too greedy... hahahaha...

after lunch went to fy's house to help her take med... she suffering from period pain AGAIN!!!! haihzzzz... so weak rite.. i noe i noe... every month sure like tat de... so hard headed summore... duwan to listen to advice... den shun bian go take her kaya... cz she said she cant fin the kaya alone... den put the kaya in my bag a while cz wanna lock the door... ((i no hand d)) MANATAU........T.T the kaya spilt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN MY BAG.... TT_TT my bag was filled with kaya... my mp3, my wallet, my keys, and EVERYTHING!!!! were in kaya... can you imagine that... TT.TT... so kelian... walked to sunway pyramid's toilet... FIRST THING TO DO is wash my mp3... hahaha... haih haih.. I SMELT LIKE A ROTTEN EGG!!!!! really.. sob sob sob... went to giant purposely to buy cheese for a plastic bag... den dump everything inside... if not the bag "soaked" in kaya will kena my pants.. actually it already kena... kinda sticky d... T.T so geliiiii... luckily not many ppl in the shuttle bus... the one thing that was in my mind was : " I SMELT LIKE A ROTTEN EGG!!!!!!" haih haih.. dunno y today SSSSSOOOOOOO SUEY...

after reach my hostel... "CRIED" to fy bout my 悲惨的经历,she laughed... n say i sha... but thank you la... she help to clean up the mess i created... i dunno wat to do with all those things with kaya... T.T bathed immediately.. washed my hair twice... cz i still smell kaya... hahahaha... and spray everything with "FEBREZE"... i dun hv perfume la.. lol.. even my mp3 and keys and wallet... SPRAY!!!

that's all for the "suey" day...:)

7 comments:

  1. hey dun immediately on ur mp3 after washing/cleaning with water k, leave it to dry for 1 day at least if not short circuit will happen when u on it with water in it. k tht's all. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kaya girl =P....u experienced more suei things than u hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. u all can comment anything other than "HAHAHA" not??@.@"... should kesian me leh.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahha.. cos ntg better than to comment hahaha.. tats de only thing came to our mind.. just like de first moment i saw u in KAYA!!!! laugh like mad.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat la... already so damn kesian!!!... TT.TT

    ReplyDelete